- Spring Sprint Triathlon
- San Diego International Triathlon
- Solana Beach Triathlon
- Mission Bay Triathlon
- Other Triathlons
- San Diego Triathlon Series Athlete of the Month
Friday, December 26, 2014 2:45 PM
The 18th Annual Bumble Bee Seafoods 5K Run will take place on the corner of Harbor Drive and Ash St. and finishes near Tuna Harbor Park. Athletes will run past 100,000 spectators. Runners, families and spectators can watch the remainder of the parade that features colorful floats, bands and huge inflatable characters. All participants receive a colorful short sleeve tech t-shirt. Awards are three deep in all divisions.
Bumble Bee Seafoods is pleased to once again present the Bumble Bee Foods 5K and join our community in an event that promotes health, wellness and San Diego FUN!
5K starts at 2:45 PM - Please arrive early to find parking!
The race begins at the corner of Harbor Dr. & Ash St. and heads south on Harbor Drive to 8th St., behind the San Diego Convention Center. It continues north along the marina walkway making a loop through Embarcadero Park N., finishing on the walkway just past G Street in time to catch the first band and balloons as they parade by.
NEW in 2014: Personalized name bib #'s! (Register by Nov. 18th)
- Kicks off Nationally Televised Port of San Diego Big Bay Balloon Parade.
- Flat, fast scenic course along the waterfront.
- Run past 100,000 spectators!
- Bib Numbers mailed out to Southern California residents who register before December 13th (zip codes 90000-93000).
- Colorful short sleeve tech t-shirt (cotton youth sizes available as well)
- Great goodie bag!
- Awards will be given to the top 3 male and female 5k finishers in each age division
- Great post race party. Enjoy your refreshments while watching the parade go by.
Fun at the Finish
Party after the race! Join us for the post-race party near Tuna Harbor Park. There will be live music, and lots of extra munchies including muffins, bagels, juice, fresh fruit and much more! You can also watch the remainder of the parade that features colorful floats, bands and huge inflatable characters.
Male & Female in:
- 12 & Under
- Clydesdale (males 200lbs+, females 160lbs+).
Race Day: Race day registration and bib pick up starts at 1:30 p.m. at Wyndham Hotel (at the corner of Harbor Dr. & Ash St). Race day registration and bib pick up closes at 2:30 p.m. Southern California residents who registered after December 13th (and therefore did not receive their bib in the mail), will be able to pick up their bib numbers here.
Questions? E-mail or call Koz Events (858) 268-1250.
We are proud to be working with the Holiday Bowl in to bring you this event.