- Spring Sprint Triathlon
- San Diego International Triathlon
- Solana Beach Triathlon
- Chula Vista Challenge
- Rock The Bay Triathlon
- Mission Bay Triathlon
- Esprit de She Triathlon
- Coronado Valentine's Day 10K
- Silver Strand Half Marathon
- Race for Autism
- Father Joe's Villages Thanksgiving Day 5K
- Eisenhower Medical Center Reindeer Run 5K
- Holiday Bowl (Bumble Bee) 5K
- Encinitas Half Marathon
- 4.01K Race for Financial Fitness
December 27, 2016
The 22nd annual Bumble Bee Seafoods 5K Run will take place on the corner of Harbor Drive and Ash St. and finishes near Tuna Harbor Park. Athletes will run past 100,000 spectators. Runners, families and spectators can watch the remainder of the parade that features colorful floats, bands and huge inflatable characters. Awards are three deep in all divisions.
Bumble Bee Seafoods is pleased to once again present the Bumble Bee Foods 5K and join our community in an event that promotes health, wellness and San Diego FUN!
Please arrive early to find parking!
The race begins at the corner of Harbor Dr. & Ash St. and heads south on Harbor Drive to 8th St., behind the San Diego Convention Center. It continues north along the marina walkway making a loop through Embarcadero Park N., finishing on the walkway just past G Street in time to catch the first band and balloons as they parade by.
- Kicks off Nationally Televised Port of San Diego Big Bay Balloon Parade.
- Flat, fast scenic course along the waterfront.
- Run past 100,000 spectators!
- Colorful short sleeve tech t-shirt (cotton youth sizes available as well)
- The OPTION to have your Bib Number mailed out to Southern California residents who register before December 8th (zip codes 90000-93000).
- Great goodie bag!
- Awards will be given to the top 3 male and female 5k finishers in each age division
- Great post race party. Enjoy your refreshments while watching the parade go by.
Race Day: Race day registration and bib pick up starts at 8:00 am in front of the Wyndham San Diego Bayside (at the corner of Harbor Dr. & Ash St). Race day registration and bib pick up closes at 9:30 a.m. Shirts & Goody Bags will be handed out at the finish line area, please keep your bib on to receive your shirt & goody bag near the finish line!
Fun at the Finish
Party after the race! Join us for the post-race party near Tuna Harbor Park. There will be live music, and lots of extra munchies including muffins, bagels, juice, fresh fruit and much more! You can also watch the remainder of the parade that features colorful floats, bands and huge inflatable characters.
Male & Female in:
- 12 & Under
- Clydesdale (males 220lbs+, females 165lbs+)
Questions? E-mail or call Koz Events (858) 268-1250.
We are proud to be working with the Holiday Bowl in to bring you this event.